Dear Maxx Coffee Community,
On behalf of everyone at Maxx Coffee, I want to offer our heartfelt wishes for safety and care during this difficult time. I want to share the precautionary steps we are taking to protect the wellness and health of our guests and teams. As our daily habits are impacted during this time of uncertainty, hygiene standards, safety and your well-being, remain our highest priority.
We have immediately introduced the following changes:
• We are tracking daily the health and well-being of all our team members.
• We have increased the frequency and attention with which we sanitize our stores and all surfaces, to ensure our environment remains hygienic for all to share and enjoy.
• We have added sanitizer dispensers to all our stores for any guests who would like to sanitize their hands.
• We have temporarily removed items from our condiment bar, such as sugar, stirrers and straws; but are always available upon request.
• We have temporarily suspended the use of in-store serve-ware, and are serving all orders in our disposable packaging.
• We have paused the use of personal tumblers.
We will continue to keep a close eye on events and updates while taking guidance from local authorities. We are adjusting our policies daily as needed and will share updates as we have them.
Above all, the health and wellness of our guests and team members are paramount. We will continue to do all we can to offer protection and safety, as well as, warm and welcoming spaces.
We are here for you at [email protected] if you have any questions or concerns. Please let us know.